Last Revised: May 23, 2022
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available to you on our site. You may be asked for identifying information such as name, email address, or mailing address. You certainly do not have to provide that information, and can browse our site anonymously. But providing it helps us to keep you informed about our work, and helps us make sure our website is relevant and useful to you. Occasionally we may require that you provide a name, email or mailing address to access reports or other proprietary information.
Non-personal identification information
We collect non-personal identification information about those who interact with our site, such as their browser name, the type of computer and technical information they are using to connect to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This data is aggregated and used to help us make our site stable and usable to all visitors.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
It is our policy not to share the personal information we collect from you through our Sites with third parties, except as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed on the Sites. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- with vendors, consultants, and other service providers or volunteers who are engaged by or working with us and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- with organizations, groups or causes that we believe have similar viewpoints, principles or objectives;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the site, that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Keystone Fair Business Partners, our users, our employees, our volunteers, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to protect such parties from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful activity or use of our site;
- to enforce or apply this Policy, or our other policies or agreements;
How we protect your information
We follow data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access or uses.
Sharing your personal information
While we do not presently share any personal information with others, in the future we may selectively share our contact lists with like-minded allies who we think have information you would want to see. However, you can always request that your information not be shared with anyone by emailing us at info@KeystoneFBP.org]. We also may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.